Saturday, April 26, 2014

Hectic Hiatus


The reason I need to be
an expert in permaculture.  My soil
is in need of extensive amendments.
Spring is always a busy time here on the farm, and this year is no exception.  Well, except that I went and made it even busier by enrolling in a course to earn a Permaculture Design Certificate.  I've not been back to school in a while and, to be honest, this one has knocked me for a loop, and I'm not through yet.  Don't be lulled into complacency by the fact that it's a "Continuing-Ed" course, Andrew Millison has put together a course that is as challenging as anything I took in grad school.  It's also fascinating and fun.

Between the lectures, reading, videos, and artifact creation, it's demanding--especially with my already hectic schedule.  So, please excuse me for a bit longer while I complete the course and finish my permaculture design for my farm while planting tomatoes and starting herbs and mowing and . . .

You get the picture.  I'll be back soon, with great ideas to share.

What's growing in your Savory garden?

Nancy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!